VioletDB Privacy Protection
In order to protect your privacy, VioletDB has adopted the following principles:
- Wherever your Personal Information may be held within VioletDB, the company intends to take reasonable steps to protect it from unauthorized access or disclosure. VioletDB is committed to protecting the security of your personal information.
- Your privacy is valuable for us. We do not sell or forward or rent your personal information what you share with VioletDB, to any third party for any purposes like marketing etc. without your explicit consent. This statement of privacy is applicable to our services available under the domain name _______________ and any other connected sub-domain names and applies generally to subsidiaries of VioletDB. Your use of VioletDB website signifies your acceptance of the VioletDB Privacy Statement.
- VioletDB has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services.
- You further acknowledge and agree that VioletDB shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
- When you enter your information on the website you provide us with your permission to use the same to send emails and make calls. This information however will not be passed onto any third-party.
- These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Hyderabad, India, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
If you have any questions or concerns about this Policy, please feel free to contact us any time through this web site.
Questions or Suggestions